We do not have your personal information unless it was provided to us in one of the following ways:
1) By sharing your e-mail address when subscribing to our newsletter or while commenting on a post, an email address must be provided. The email address is not visible to the public nor is it shared with external sources.
(2) By providing personal information when you submit news tips, articles, or newsletters to our editorial team or by submitting a report via our Contact Form,
(3) By sharing personal information when you post comments on our posts,
(4) By sharing contact information (Twitter username and Facebook account name) while connecting with us through various social networking sites,
(5) By participating in a survey where an email address is requested. We may also ask for other information at other times but at no time will you be required to share any personal information to gain complete access to our site. Wireless Outlook is an open community but email addresses are requested to participate in some of our features.
Cookies and Web Beacons
In addition to basic contact information, our analytic trackers may also collect information that is in no way personally identifiable. We use regular analytic applications in order to track the visits to our site, which in turn includes the domain name, time, date and page visited. This may include the operating system you are working on, the Internet browser you are using, and the screen resolution of your computer.
This Website includes links to external sites as well including product sales. Wireless Outlook is not responsible for external websites’ privacy policies, practices, content of such Websites or prices changes.
Information about your visit to this site, such as number of times you have viewed an ad (but not your name, address, or other personal information), is used to serve ads to you on this site. And, in the course of serving advertisements to this site, third party advertisers may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser
Any information you disclose voluntarily on our comments page or in any properties hosted by Wireless Outlook become public information. Wireless Outlook is a public forum. We cannot control the action of our site users and advise you to use your discretion in sharing information about yourself on the Internet. All information sharing is optional and done so at your own risk. Privacy is a very personal matter and we encourage you to be careful and responsible when disclosing personal information online.
Wireless Outlook provides content based on experiences of maritime professionals, with appropriate citing to academic and online references. While we may hope to provide the most updated and accurate information, Wireless Outlook makes no representation to accuracy, up-to-date, compatibility or validity of the content, and will not be liable or held accountable for errors, loss, injury or damage arising from its presence at Wireless Outlook. If inquiring further specific details, it is always recommended to find official documentation provided by company, product or academic books you are interested in.
Wireless Outlook Comment Policy
We never censor comments based on political or ideological point of view or of a critical nature. However, we reserve the right to delete those comments that are off-topic, “spammy” in nature, abusive, use excessive foul language, or include ad hominem attacks.
Once a comment is made public on the Wireless Outlook website, we will not remove it by request. As a user, you are responsible for your own communications and are responsible for the consequences of their posting.
We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.